Commissioned by a friend for his game room, I built these matching poker tables to enhance our weekly card game and bring a bit of the casino into our friendly game.
- Based off of the popular “race-track” design, each table allows for 10 full-grown men to comfortably sit and play for hours at a time.
- The top is connected to the base by removing the padded, felted playing area to reveal bolts holding the top in place.
- The wooden race track is a great surface for a player to stack, flip and fidget with their stack of chips during a game.
- Each player has their own stainless-steel cup holder, keeping their favorite beverage close at hand.
- The entire table is surrounded by a vinyl, padded rail adding a bit of comfort for leaning on or up against the edge of the table.
- The entire table is built with solid cherry wood with the exception of the top which is cherry plywood.
- All of the wooden surfaces are stained and covered with a thick layer polyurethane to add years of protection from wear and tear.